- Information we collect
- Sharing personal information with third parties
- Your choices regarding your information
- Security and storage of information
- Persons under the age of 13
- Links to third party websites
- Updates to this policy
- Contacting us
- Last revision date
1. Information we collect
We collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
Information you provide to Ivy website(s).
We may collect and store personal information you provide to our Service when you register for an account or provide to us in some other manner,
including your name, email address, phone number, user name and password, when you register for our Service, request a demo or contact us for information about our Service. If we provide forums, blogs or bulletins that allow for user-generated content, we may also collect and retain personal information that you provide in relation to such content. We may also collect any communications between you and Ivy, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the Service (e.g., games, contests, promotions, surveys, etc.).
Information we may receive about others.
Through the course of providing our Service to you through the Ivy Platform, you may provide us with information from or about your end users,
For the #CampusClear app, we will only collect your email address and response log. You may delete your account and purge your data at any time. This data will encrypted during transfer and will be stored, encrypted, at rest.
We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service, excluding the CampusClear app. When you visit the website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
When you access our Service, excluding the CampusClear app by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device (“Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
2. Sharing personal information with third parties
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Ivy, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
- Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may or service fulfillment, billing, or providing analytics services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored contest or promotion;
- Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to link your information on our Service with your friends via email or social media;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- We may also share information, including Customer Data, with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
- For the CampusClear app, submitted user information will be only be shared with approved administrators from the affiliated school.
3. Your choices regarding your information
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, billing confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, or technical and security notices.
4. Security and storage of information
Ivy cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. Please refer to the Security Practices document for details on our security best practices.
5. Persons under the age of 13
Ivy does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Links to third party websites
The Service may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. Updates to this policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
8. Contacting us
9. Last revision date
This Policy was last revised on June 17th, 2020, and effective as of June 17th, 2020.