Arthur Downing, VP of Information Services and Dean of the Library from Baruch College and Deira Pereyra, Director of IT Application Services from Lehman College lead an interactive discussion on the impact artificial intelligence has made on their student communication systems.
Joined by AI expert, Mary Frances Coryell, they will address the digital divide which was exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic, and the proactive steps their staff took to meet students where they are.
We will examine student preferences as it pertains to self service models as well as the role AI has played into student digital literacy.
What you’ll learn:
- How Baruch and Lehman saw AI as an opportunity to solve staffing challenges
- Why students gravitate towards the live chat experience
- The importance of creating a unified student experience
- How a data-driven approach allows for continuous improvement
This session is most useful for:
- Information Services professionals
- Information Technology
- Financial aid departments
- Admissions and recruitment
Watch the on-demand webinar by filling out the link below.
Mary Frances Coryell
Chief Revenue Officer, Ivy.ai
Director of IT Application Services, Lehman College
Vice President for Information Services and Dean of the Library, Baruch College