If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Website, the Ivy Content, or the Ivy Platform, please notify Ivy copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Ivy Platform;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ivy to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Ivy and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Ivy’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Ivy has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Ivy may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Ivy Platform and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.